Camping in comfort requires only a few items:
1. You can go camping with any car. We used a four door sedan.
2. Find a shaded campsite
3. Use headlamps for hands-free light, bring extra batteries
4. Use an inflatable mattress with a thick blanket under you
5. Get a foot pump for the mattress
6. Bring your favorite pillow(s)
7. Bring a Cooler for food
8. Learn to start a fire; $5 wood, duraflame, paper kindling and a fan
9. Search for wildlife in the early mornings
10. Bring hiking snacks
Go see the National Parks; see state parks and national forests. All you need: a tent, a mattress, a sleeping bags per person, a small stove, a cooler, and good shoes. Really, that is all you need.
Travelhaunt is a travel website for people who want to travel cheaply and see this amazing world we live in. Let us show you the difference between vacationing and traveling. I vacation for a week, but I travel for a month for less. Sal and Brad discuss trips, tips and ideas for places to visit.
Sal and I talk about a place we visited and give a tip on travel. Search Travelhaunt and all the videos will come up. See pictures from each location. Subscribe to the Travelhaunt channel and get notified as new videos are posted.
If you prefer to listen, search your favorite podcast channel for ‘Wanderlust with Sal and Brad’ for Sally’s podcasts. She has nearly 100 podcasts and 9000 listens.
Follow me on Instagram: Travelhaunt16
Watch the youTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrxNoZd8anQ